'Odilia' Signet Ring with Small Black Onyx Gem Stone | 18K Gold Plated & Sterling Silver
There's a wildness within and she knows, just like the moon, she must retreat to it to be bright once again. The Odilia signet ring does just that. Exposing her inner calm with a discreet imbedded onyx stone, free from the stress of always having to shine bright like the sun, she is plugged into her inner senses and true to character, she remains unpolished and matt, rather than a glossy finish.
- Available in thick 18K gold-plating (at least 1.5 micron thick on 925 sterling silver) or 925 Sterling silver with an unpolished, matt finish which is more durable.
- Black onyx gem originating in Brazil is 2mm diameter imbedded into the ring with a soft unpolished flattened 8mm face
- 2mm band thickness
- Range of sizes available for wear on wedding finger or pinkie finger.
- Sold in our skinny gift boxes with matt printed signature logo
- Handmade, mostly recycled 925 sterling silver
- Use #MinimalbutwithMeaning on your pics
Rebekah wears 14mm on her pinkie.
Men's regular pinkie size is 17mm.
We've made Sizing Easy! (Top Tip **measure inner diameter of another ring on chosen finger to guide your choice.)
4 Ring Diameter Sizes Available.
If you know your UK ring size, this might help too:)
14mm F½ UK
15mm I UK
16mm K½ UK
17mm N UK
18mm P½ UK
19mm R½ UK
20mm U UK
L&C is dedicated to following the current & giving 10% profits to causes that bring hope and change to peoples lives.
FREE SHIPPING in the UK & low international rates.