Alberta Bar Bracelet | Sterling Silver of 18K Gold-Plated
Classic in design, the Alberta Bar bracelet blends a touch of 'masculine' with a heap of 'vintage.' On a 4mm cable linked chain, the Alberta Bar Bracelet has T bar end, an open circle fastening and fine 4 cm safety chain.
The Alberta Bracelet is our version of the classic watch chain, named after Prince Albert (1819-1861), the main use of the watch chain was to ensure the pocket watch was secure. The bar on one end, was used to tuck into a hole of a waistcoat, makes sense eh?
Not just for weekends or special occasions. Stack her with a watch or other chains or leave her all alone from daytime to dinner. She's confident either way!
- Choose between Sterling Silver or a thick 18K gold-plating.
- SMALL Size 16cm chain length ***. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR MWRIST TO MAKE SURE SHE FITS***
- T Bar 2.5 cm and open circle is 1cm
- ADon't sleep in her, bracelets need a rest too
- Sold in our skinny kraft gift boxes with signature logo.
- Use #MinimalbutwithMeaning on your pics to add to the collage.
L&C is dedicated to following the current & giving 10% profits to causes that bring hope and change to peoples lives.
FREE SHIPPING in the UK & low international rates.