'Olinda' Black Onyx Signet Ring
There is an inner wildness and though dark, she knows, just like the moon, she must retreat to be bright once again. The Olinda signet ring does just that. Boldly exposing her inner calm with an imbedded onyx stone, free from the stress of always having to shine bright like the sun, she is plugged into her own inner senses and true to character, she remains unpolished and matt, rather than a glossy finish.
- Available in thick 18K gold-plating (at least 1.5 micron thick on 925 sterling silver) or 925 Sterling silver with an unpolished, matt finish which is more durable.
- Black onyx gem originating in Brazil is 8mm diameter imbedded into the ring with a soft flattened face.
- Range of sizes available for wear on wedding finger or pinkie finger.
- Sold in our skinny gift boxes with foil printed signature logo
- Handmade, eco-friendly, recycled 925 sterling silver
- Use #MinimalbutwithMeaning on your pics.
Rebekah wears 14mm
We've made Sizing Easy! (Top Tip **measure inner diameter of another ring on chosen finger to guide your choice.)
Ring Diameter Sizes Available 13mm-22mm
If you know your UK ring size, this might help too:)
14mm F½ UK
15mm I UK
16mm K½ UK
17mm N UK
18mm P½ UK
19mm R½ UK
20mm U UK
L&C is dedicated to following the current & giving 10% profits to causes that bring hope and change to peoples lives.
FREE SHIPPING in the UK & low international rates.